Pages

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Mall Gallery Exhibition

I entered the Daler Rowney international art competition - Make Your Mark Competition way back in in October 08 and much to my amazement was placed as runner up! At long last I am about to receive the fruits of my endeavours. My work will be shown at The Mall Galleries, The Mall (You know where the Queen lives) London SW1 from Monday next 6th July till the 11th July and I am off the private view on Monday evening. My 1st Private view, so I am a little bit excited. You can find more information in the original post here.

The exhibition is being held in conjunction with the RBA 7th National Students Art Exhibition, so there should be some work woth a look.

1 comment:

AJPEE said...

Visit to the Mall Galleries went well. Prizewinners were there from all over, Turkey, Croatia, Norway, Brasil, Manchester and Poulton le Fylde. The exhibition was part of the National Students Art Exhibition which thanks to Cavaliere Romeo di Girolamo, President of the Royal Society of British Artists is unique in that the work of the students is hung alongside work by RBA members. Mine was hung next to a Peter Blake work, how cool is that? Another bonus was making useful contacts with the Daler Rowney people.