The Poulton ArtSpOt is available to suitable students as a curatable exhibition space and potential working location.
- To exhibit 2D work subject to the submission of a suitable proposal.
- In return for a minimum of 8 hours supervision of the location per week and 15% commission on any sales made as a result of the exhibition as a contribution to costs.
- Students would be required to have public liability insurance which could be acquired through membership of A-N.
- Supervision and guidance is available as required.
- The space would be available from beginning of April.
- Work displayed must be suitable for family viewing.
- Available for 4 week periods.
- Artist statement
- Description of work including size, number, media etc
- Photographs of examples of work.
- Will you be selling or not?
- Risk assessment